2. Use License
- Permission is granted to temporarily download one copy of any downloadable materials on the School’s website for personal, non-commercial transitory viewing only. This is the grant of a license, not a transfer of title, and under this license you may not:
- modify or copy the materials;
- use the materials for any commercial purpose, or for any public display (commercial or non-commercial);
- attempt to decompile or reverse engineer any software contained on the School’s web site;
- remove any copyright or other proprietary notations from the materials; or
- transfer the materials to another person or 'mirror' the materials on any other server.
- This license shall automatically terminate if you violate any of these restrictions and may be terminated by Company at any time. Upon terminating your viewing of these materials or upon the termination of this license, you must destroy any downloaded materials in your possession whether in electronic or printed format.
The materials on the School’s website are provided 'as is'. The School makes no warranties, expressed or implied, and hereby disclaims and negates all other warranties, including without limitation, implied warranties or conditions of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, or non-infringement of intellectual property or other violation of rights. Further, the School does not warrant or make any representations concerning the accuracy, likely results, or reliability of the use of the materials on its website or otherwise relating to such materials or on any sites linked to this site.
The Customer is solely responsible for his/her use of the Course and his/her own implementation of the methods and practices taught in the Course. Feeding Littles disclaims any liability connected with the Customer’s use of the Course including, but not limited to, any injuries arising out of the methods and techniques taught in the Course. This disclaimer extends to any Course instructors and/or Feeding Littles agents or employees.
TO THE MAXIMUM EXTENT PERMITTED BY APPLICABLE LAW, THE COURSE IS PROVIDED “AS IS” WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, EITHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, OR FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. FEEDING LITTLES MAKES NO WARRANTIES OR ANY GUARANTY OR ASSURANCE THAT ITS COURSE WILL ACHIEVE THE CUSTOMER’S DESIRED OUTCOME.
GIVEN THE NATURE OF THE COURSE INSTRUCTION, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO, BABY-LED WEANING TECHNIQUES TO BE USED ON INFANTS UNDER THE AGE OF ONE, CUSTOMER RECOGNIZES THE NEED FOR ADULT SUPERVISION AT ALL TIMES.
CUSTOMER FURTHER RECOGNIZES THE INHERENT RISK ASSOCIATED WITH THE TECHNIQUES TAUGHT IN THE COURSE AND THE HEIGHTENED DUTY CUSTOMER HAS WHEN SUPERVISING ANY CHILDREN USING THE BABY-LED WEANING AND OTHER CHILDHOOD EATING TECHNIQUES TAUGHT IN THE COURSE.
CUSTOMER RECOGNIZES THAT EVERY CHILD IS DIFFERENT AND THAT CERTAIN MEDICAL CONDITIONS COULD BE PRESENT THAT CANNOT BE REMEDIED BY THE METHODS AND TECHNIQUES TAUGHT IN THE COURSE. CUSTOMER RECOGNIZES THAT FEEDING LITTLES CANNOT, UNDER ANY CIRCUMSTANCES, BE HELD ACCOUNTABLE FOR UNDERLYING MEDICAL CONDITIONS OF CUSTOMER’S CHILD(REN).
TO THE MAXIMUM EXTENT PERMITTED BY APPLICABLE LAW, FEEDING LITTLES EXPRESSLY DISCLAIMS ANY LIABILITY ARISING OUT OF CUSTOMER’S USE OF THE COURSE INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, THE METHODS AND TECHNIQUES TAUGHT IN THE COURSE.
In no event shall the School be liable for any damages (including, without limitation, damages for loss of data or profit, or due to business interruption) arising out of the use or inability to use the materials on the School’s website, even if the School or an authorized of the School has been notified orally or in writing of the possibility of such damage. Because some jurisdictions do not allow limitations on implied warranties, or limitations of liability for consequential or incidental damages, these limitations may not apply to you.
5. Revisions and Errata
The materials appearing on the School’s website may include technical, typographical, or photographic errors. The School does not warrant that any of the materials on its web site are accurate, complete, or current. The School may make changes to the materials contained on its web site at any time without notice. The School does not, however, make any commitment to update the materials.
The School has not reviewed all of the sites linked to its website and is not responsible for the contents of any such linked site. The inclusion of any link does not imply endorsement by the School of the site. Use of any such linked website is at the user's own risk.
8. Governing Law
Any claim relating to the School’s website shall be governed by the laws of the School Owner’s home jurisdiction without regard to its conflict of law provisions.